Friday, April 27, 2012

So I bought a camera because my camera conked out... Surprise, this is what a multi-megapixel can do. I know it can take really big pics, that if I viewed them full size, both my arms need to spread out oppositely just to describe how big the pictures are if I pointed to where their edges would be inside my computer screen. So anyway, I see details that I didn't see when I saw this place in real life. It's fascinating to see and explore what the camera has caught. There's nothing really, the picture faithfully shows what is there, and what I could see potentially if that spot high up in the arch was on eye-level to the ground. Still, it's cool, like zooming in, letting me see what else is there in the picture.

So the Samsung PL20 has served it's purpose.




No comments:

Post a Comment