Sunday, July 29, 2012

Hmm with that kind of money, I could get a higher degree. It's insanee!!!!!

So anyway, I applied for a card. What the heck will I do with it. Maybe I'll just get a certificate. Plans have changed and as such, it's no longer needed. Why didn't I see this earlier. Their baiting tactics was so good.

There's nothing exciting right now. I'm hunting for fascinating things, and while I did find some, it's all in the past. I've already seen them, I've already played them and it's over and done. The search for the next novelty is happening again. The last time, it did take a while until I found the latest. Now, I'm getting nothing. Like no signal of where it's going to come from. I'm basically clueless.

All searches have turned out into dead ends. It's kinda weird. I'm usually spot on when knowing what's hip and happening.

I guess there's just too much negative global sentiment. Could that really be the case? Or I'm just not tuning more closely?

I mean if the world was progressing and prospering then exciting things sprout left and right. Now, it's just more of the same. Same phone, same internet, same computers.

I wonder what it will be, there has to be one...

No comments:

Post a Comment