Wednesday, August 1, 2012

So it's still the same outside. When I see the mountains, the feeling I get is, I don't see this everyday. I still look at them and they still fascinate me.

I want to glide over them, see what's beyond the ridges... maybe more rocks

I want to see what's hidden.

So the other day, I was thinking, why were there a lot of people at the ATM...

And then, I realized, payday

They came in groups

So I was nodding my head, saying hello, whispers

Smiling

I'm missing out on this season's happenings... I'm just staying at home. I read there was sales or shopping...

I doubt it, but I want to see if it's true...

The online magazines don't mention anything...

Oh, the grocery, on the first few days, I came at night, I thought there will be hot food, but it was empty. So I just bought carrots and bananas.

I don't know what I'll eat tonight.

So I was doing it wrong... I didn't know it was important to eat the first meal and the last meal, because it was the instructions.

So today, I woke up at 5:30, too late.

Ok I gotta soak my clothes in bleached water...

^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment