Wednesday, April 17, 2013

The trip to the hospital yesterday made me sweat and lose my electrolytes. After I got to the hospital, I felt fatigue.

This is what heat does to my body. So I allowed myself to be lazy and not be the super me that I usually am. My time to relax.

Because I didn't feel right. Even if I powered up with a can of Pepsi, I still felt depleted.

And then I boosted up too with a sugar rush. Only when I ate chocolate at night when I got home did I feel back on track.

I don't know how I will combat this heat. Maybe stay indoors more. But I've been staying indoors most of the time.

Maybe I should bring ice.

One of the fears I have is if the vehicle breaks down and we are on the road, baking under the sun. There are rocks, the road, and no trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment