Saturday, August 11, 2012

Hmm so I'm looking at my digital camera and I thought, can I connect this as a webcam like some other cameras?

I researched, and the answer I found was, nope.

It does have HD video capability. Which translates to 1024x1080... I don't know my pixels... and how many frames per second? 60?

The problem with that is, that camera is so slim, it doesn't stand up. That's why I like my old 2 megapixel camera, it's fat enough to stand.

Also, the problem is, you have to switch it off, then remove the memory card, then stick it to the PC, then wait, then open the folder, then copy it, then make sure you eject it correctly s that it doesn't get corrupted, and then insert it back to the camera.

And then do the whole process again if you need more footage.

It's too complex. I mean, that's the way it has been, but I wish I could use it as a web camera, record in HD, so that I don't need to plug and unplug.

It's too late anyway. Before, I had flawless skin, now, it's the surface of the moon.

I love puberty!

No comments:

Post a Comment